Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This long stamped blade curves upward to a pointed tip and is attached to a non-slip handle. Preferred by culinary professionals and butchers, this knife is designed to ‘break’ through skin, cartilage and small bones. The razor sharp blade trims through fat and easily portions out larger cuts into individual portions.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- 100% Messermeister quality
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Pro Series Breaking Knife - 8 inch