Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Creative Kitchen respects your privacy. We only require the personal information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) necessary to fulfill your order. We will not give, rent, or sell your personal information to marketing companies. We want you to receive only the postal mail and email that you want. You can change your subscription information and preferences at any time.
Personal Information Collected and Uses
1. Placing an order.
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit card information
- Ship your order
- Bill you for your purchase
- Contact you if more information is needed to complete your order (email and phone)
- Confirm your order was received and inform you of its status (email)
- Only if requested, notify you of sales and special products (email)
- Through postal mail, notify you of sales and promotions, and send you our semi-annual catalog (billing address). We want you to receive only the postal mail and email that you want.
You can change your subscription information and preferences at any time.
2. Sending a gift
- Name of recipient
- Address of recipient
- Ship the order to the recipient
- Contact (email and or phone) you if more information is needed to complete your order
We will never contact the gift recipient with order questions; we wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!
We will never add a recipient's personal information to a mailing list.
When you contact us or order from Creative Kitchen, you will never be automatically placed on an email mailing list. Select customers may be chosen to receive, through postal mail, notices of sales and promotions and/or our semi-annual catalog. We want you to receive only the postal mail and email that you want. You can change your subscription information and preferences at any time.
Change Your Subscriptions
To remove or update your subscriptions and personal information, please use one of the following methods.
1. My Account/Sign in to creativekitchenonline.com
2. Send an email with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email and/or postal mail address to the list(s) from which you'd like to be removed
3. Contact us via phone or postal mail:
3902 13th Ave S, Suite #2503
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
Toll Free: 888-404-5587
Please note that these requests may take 6-8 weeks to go into effect, particularly for postal mailings.
Information Shared with Third Parties
We use appropriate security measures and procedures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites and email addresses, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security in our systems. We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to log off your account when you have finished your visit. If you share a computer with someone else, or are using a computer in a public place (library, Internet cafe, etc.), you should also close your browser when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others do not access your account.
Notice of Policy Changes
Last updated: July 2011. If we decide to change these terms in whole or in part, we will inform you by posting a notice on this page. Those changes will go into effect on the date posted in the notice. The new policy will apply to all current and past users of our web site and will replace any prior policies that are inconsistent.