Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- The secret to beautiful and flavorful roasts and grilling meats, served moist and golden brown, is basting.
- This tool creates powerful suction. Squeeze the bulb head, place tip of baster into the succulent juices in the pan, melted butter, a marinade or homemade sauce, release bulb head to draw up the sauce and pour out over your meat. Repeat every half hour or when grilling every 15 minutes.
- For best results, run the baster under hot water before basting, so the temperature of the baster will be warm.
- Remove roast from oven while basting and keep oven door closed. Baste quickly. This will keep the temperature of your oven from dropping.
- Silicone bulb heat resistant to 450˚F/230˚C.
- Stainless steel flavor injecting needle and cleaning brush included.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review S/S Baster