Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This is manufactured from one solid piece of steel alloy and given a razor sharp edge and is meant to cut through bone. The ergonomic grip of the handle allows you to break down proteins with certainty. Use the side of the 3.25” blade to smash garlic or lemongrass or scoop and transfer to a prep bowl.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- 100% Messermeister quality
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Pro Series Heavy Meat Cleaver - 7 inch