Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Insert cutting blade into one extremity and start cutting towards you. For cutting lobster tails, start at the end of the tail and start cutting towards you. Repeat on other side.
- Use integrated grips to remove small claw. Insert cutting blade into opening. Start cutting towards you from top opening of claw. Reposition blade cutting across the claw.
- Use bottom blade to scoop out meat from shell.
- Grips can also be used to open small bottle lids.
- Detachable stainless steel blades for easy cleaning.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ultimate Seafood Shears