Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Stainless Steel Skillet. Available in 3 sizes, these high performance skillets are designed to heat quickly and thoroughly for better browning and searing. Hestan's innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the 18/10 stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. These 100% nonreactive frying pans are fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. These kitchen work horses also provide 20% more surface area than traditional frying pans in their size class. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, these Italian handcrafted skillets offer a lifetime durability for culinary perfection.
The Hestan Advantage
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food built up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
Details You'll Love
- 100% toxin-free
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hestan NanoBond Open Skillet