Classic Steak 4.75 in
You’ve grilled the perfect steaks, but how best to cut up your masterpiece once it’s on the plate? The answer is the Shun Classic 4.75-in. Steak Knife. With Shun’s incredibly sharp, clean edge, there is no need for serrations. The knife simply glides through your steak, keeping flavor where it belongs, and enhancing your dining experience. While you won’t eat steak every day, owning a special knife that will cut through your delicious steaks is one of the great pleasures of life. Remember that cutting against the hard surface of ceramic or glass dinner plates is tough on your edge so these knives will require a little extra care.
- Cuts through a steak like butter, no serrations
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan